- He reminds me that I have a loving and devoted husband, even though he has not yet given his life to Christ.
- He reminds me that Hollywood and advertisers would have me believe that every day is to be filled with roses and smiles and dreams come true.
- He reminds me that feelings last for a time, but commitment is everlasting.
- He reminds me that I tend to look at other marriages through “rose-colored glasses”.
- He reminds me that nothing affects His love for me – not even my doubt.
Deborah is the author of a Christian non-fiction book titled “Mission Possible”. It was written for women who love the Lord Jesus, but their spouse doesn’t share their passion. It will encourage and challenge the reader to embrace God’s promises for their spouse and future together.
If you have been encouraged by this post - please take time to share it with others.